|Welcome to sgwomen_itest, the icon challenge community for the women of the Stargate franchise.|
|1) To enter a challenge, you must be a member of sgwomen_itest.|
2) Your icons must meet LJ requirements - less than 100x100 pixels and 40kb in size.
3) You're required to use the images provided unless otherwise noted.
4) You may reuse the same image just make sure the crop is different.
5) You can enter a maximum of 5 total icons per challenge. Each challenge will contain 2 shows worth of photos. You may icon one or both, but can still only submit up to 5 icons total.
6) Your entries must remain anonymous. This means you can't use your icons or post them anywhere until the winner is announced. If you do, your icons will be disqualified.
7) The icons must be completely yours.
8) Animated icons are not allowed.
9) Please do not make icons with spoilers until 1 month after that episode airs in the US. Head shots are fine.
10) A female Stargate character has to predominantly be in your icon.
|1) Upload your icon to an image hosting service that allows direct linking (i.e. Photobucket, ImageShack).|
2) When posting your icon, please use the image tag (ie- < img src=" http://www.imagehost.com/imagename.jpg " >) and the url directly below it.
|1) Anonymous voting is not allowed. You must have a livejournal account.|
2) You do not have to enter the challenge to vote.
3) Please vote for your favourite three icons in order- 1st place will receive 3 points, 2nd place 2 points, and 3rd place 1 point.
4) Aswell as voting for your three favourite icons, you can also vote in another category. This category will be one of the following: Most Creative, Best Hush (No text), Best Cropping, Best Coloring. The category that can be voted for will change each week.
5) Votes will be screened until the winners are announced.
6) You may not vote for yourself. Do not ask friends to vote for you.
If you would like to become a banner maker, please comment on THIS post.
If you would like to become an affiliate of the community, please comment HERE post.
Unless otherwise specified, caps come from the following sources:
MGM+GateWorld+Dedicated to Stargate SG-1+krissiecaps
|Layout profile code thanks to velvetsunshine.|
Layout by milou_veronica